Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Today with Sutton

This evening, I decided to be intentional about taking some photos of Sutton for no reason because....well, I haven't done that for quite some time! So here's an evening with Sutton at nearly 18 months old.

He'd just woken up and couldn't quite part from the pacifier. 

After he'd eaten some dinner, he was happier. 

Tried to get him to pose by the tree...I think he looks like me here. 


This guitar is what we got him last Christmas. He loves it now. :) 

Then he had to put it down to dance to the music it was playing. 

I asked him to go sit by the Christmas tree and he did! He loves the Christmas tree. 


Not a huge fan of bath pictures being online, so I took a few, but will just post these. He loves the undressing part of the bath...he's okay with the bath itself as long as he can be standing...once his head gets wet, he usually gets mad so we leave that til last. Although today he was so distracted with toys that he barely noticed the hair-washing. Hip hip hooray for successful/happy baths!


Love you sweet boy! I'll try to take lots more photos of you during Christmas time than I have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment