Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Randomness


We Adam got quite the haul from his students for Valentine's Day. Lots of chocolate and treats. I'm drinking my coffee out of this cute Valentine's mug this morning. Yum.



Diesel really wanted to come hang out with me in the studio today while I work. He spent the first 10 minutes "doing his rounds" aka sniffing every inch of the building since new people had been in here since he was here last. Then he snatched a baby toy before getting comfy on the beanbag.

Sadie is doing good but still not home. They wanted to keep her one more night to see if she could get a bit of her appetite back before coming home. She refuses to eat most things...they're feeding her actual chicken breasts, and this is the complete opposite of the Sadie we know, who has to be yelled at to calm down and eat slower during meal time. Hopefully today we'll get her back.


I had a workshop here on Saturday, and it was awesome and crazy. At one point, we had 7 adults and 3 kids in this tiny space. Chaotic but fun.


This is the photo Adam gave me for our 10 year anniversary (of being together, not married...). I love having it on my desk and having a reminder of my sweet boys while I'm working.


I LOVE my two-screen work station. It's the best ever. I don't think I could ever go back to just having one screen, especially while working in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment