Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sutton's Language

Sutton has a pretty extensive vocabulary. Unfortunately a lot of the time, Adam and I are the only ones who have any idea what he's saying. Many of his words are intelligible, but many are not. For example:

"nanny" = banana
"mimi" = blankie
"wawa" = pacifier
"nini" = naked
"AH" = hot

This morning, he was running around in his diaper and fixing his airplane. This airplane constantly needs to be fixed.




I gave him his 4th haircut this week, and it's still questionable. I just cut the sides and back short and left the top long. I like it, but Adam doesn't. Any tips on cutting the top of his his hair? I want to keep it long, but my longest clipper attachment is too short.

Do you see how tall he is? I pretty much have a teenager. What happened. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment