Okay, I don't really have time to write this, but I thought I'd explain why I don't have time to write this post or any post, really. :)
Another photographer posted this on Facebook tonight and I just thought how perfectly it sums up my life right now.
I am so, so glad that my business is booming, but if I'm being completely honest, this is a very hard time of life for our family every year, but especially this year. October has always been a crazy month for me with tons of sessions and weddings, but add taking care of two kids into the mix with very little daycare, and it makes for one stressed momma.
Adam and I have opposite schedules...as soon as he comes home I leave for a shoot. The house is a mess, and I feel like I'm in survival mode with the kids. They're fed, changed, bathed, and supervised, but they definitely aren't getting my best. I can't help but think how much easier this time of year will be when they're in school! But I definitely don't want to wish these precious years away.
Darn October.
Here's a fun photo of my two lovies cuddling on Saturday morning before I left for work. We've started having some chilly mornings around here!
In conclusion, if you know of any good babysitters that are available in the mornings, send them my way! :) I'm only halfway kidding and will really take suggestions into consideration. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment