This will be the first of a few birthday posts. We had an amazing party last night that will be hard to ever top. And then I took some 5-year-old pictures of him this evening. But to start out, here's the question video I've done with him for the past few years on his birthday.
And here's the dialogue in case you can't understand:
1. How old are you? Five
2. What is your favorite color? Green
3. What is your favorite toy? I don't know...Spiderman
4. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberry
5. What is your favorite movie? Power Rangers
6. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Meat cheese and mayo sandwich
7. What is your favorite outfit? Shorts. Avengers t-shirt
8. What is your favorite game to play? Tag
(The leg thing also happened the exact same way in last year's video!
9. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish, goldfish, goldfish
10. What is your favorite animal? A zebra
11. What is your favorite song? New made-up songs...like ones just about stuff
12. What is your favorite book? Um um um um um, If I Built a Car
13. Who is your best friend? My bestest friend in the world? Zane
14. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? If I said toast, you would say 'Why did you say that?' because...yeah (donuts) are my favorite.
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on my play set and be with my friends.
16. What is your favorite drink? Fruit punch
17. What is your favorite holiday? My birthday...is that a holiday?
18. What do you like to take to bed at night? My blue puppy and blankie
19. What do you want to be when you get big? Teacher
20. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I don't know...donuts?
11. What's your favorite thing to do with your brother? Play...play with him.
So then here's the link to last year's 4-year-old video, which has a lot of the same answers.
And here's the link to the 3-year-old video, which was the first year we did it.
And when I posted this to YouTube, I happened to look through some old videos and I found some ridiculously cute videos of Sutton talking when he was like barely 2-years-old. So cute I cried:
No comments:
Post a Comment