Monday, June 26, 2017

Sutton is SEVEN!!

Sutton turned seven on Saturday! It's so crazy that I have a 7 year old. I just think back to the valley of wanting a baby so badly, and having to wait so long. And now here we are 7 years later, parents to the most awesome boy on the planet.

Sutton is funny and contemplative. He's very sensitive and things affect him deeply. He loves Jesus and teaches me what that love should look like more than I think I teach him!

He loves Minecraft, and especially watching Minecraft (Stampy Cat) videos on YouTube. He loves swimming, ninjas, legos, peanut butter on waffles (that's his breakfast every morning), Hershey's milk chocolate bars, Gatorade, jumping on the trampoline, reading books with mom and dad (especially non-ficton ones about space and animals), eating mac n cheese at Doc Greens or chips and salsas at Chilis, playing with his friends, and seeing his grandparents. He loves animals...especially our cat Sammie. He says he wants to be a vet when he grows up. He's smart and does so well in school. He is kind, and he really thinks about how things will affect people's feelings. He is the best big brother but he also fights with Ren like nobody's business (driving mom crazy). How do you explain your child in a paragraph?

We took some photos 2 days before his birthday to document him at this age. What a handsome kid! (Making collages takes time and I don't have much time at the moment, so I'm posting these each individually!) This first location is extra special because it's in our little town...a spot I've been eyeing for awhile, but it was perfect to use for Sutton.



















That night I was also taking some photos of a couple of our friends' daughters in wildflower fields I'd found around town, so I drug everyone around with me, and we took a few of Sutton at the fields as well.


Had to add little bro into a few! Look at those identical cheeses! Ha!













 

I will hopefully get Sutton's birthday video made soon and will post that in a separate post!

No comments:

Post a Comment