Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Sutton's First Day of 2nd Grade

Today is Sutton's first day of 2nd grade! It's an extra special day because it's also his first day at his NEW school in the NEW district! Since Adam is no longer teaching in Maize, our kiddos are going to school at a small district near where we live. Sutton was so brave about going into a school, knowing no one! The thing I always want to remember about today : he was in his room getting dressed and I opened his door. He got up from his bed where he’d been sitting and said “I put my armor on. I just prayed.” 😭😍❤️ Our devotional last night was about the armor of God and I’m so amazed by him for applying that to his life and for being so brave in preparing for this day that could’ve been full of anxiety for him. 








No comments:

Post a Comment