Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Ren is 6!

We took photos of Ren for his 6th birthday (which...how is that even possible that my baby is 6?!?) and I am having the hardest time narrowing them down because...he is a boy of MANY quirks and all of these faces are just different facets of his personality.

SO...
...because it would take longer to narrow them down
...because I know my future self will appreciate ALL the photos
...because this is MY blog...

I'm posting them all. But I will separate it into multiple posts! Here are the first 38, ha!


Ren is the funniest, most creative, most random kid I know. He's so different from his brother and yet they are two peas in a pod. Kindergarten is teaching him so much...he told me today that his math was just so easy, and he surprised us by showing us he knew how to write his last name a month ago!


Ren lost his first tooth on Superbowl Sunday and it was a little traumatizing, but quickly exciting. He got $5 from the tooth fairy!


Ren loves anything relating to art. He loves Minecraft and watching TV. He loves mac n cheese, pizza, and chocolate milk...as well as anything sweet or any candy.


Eating has been a struggle with him, but I feel like he is finally doing better and he will eat when we make him, instead of sitting at the table for an hour.


Ren loves baths, legos, playing with his brother, pretending, footie pajamas, and going to the trampoline park.


Whenever Sutton and I play football catch outside, Ren always kinda does his own thing, then randomly asks me "Do you see any zombies?" I then have to point some out zombies and he uses one of his menagerie of made up weapons to kill them all. It's one of his favorite games.


I still brush Ren's teeth...probably means I baby him. I also love putting my cheek next to his cheek, it's still baby soft. I also carry him out of bed each morning to the breakfast table.


Ren eats maple + brown sugar oatmeal for breakfast most mornings. He eats jelly toast randomly if he doesn't feel like oatmeal. And on weekends, he loves Lucky Charms. Most days, I pack his lunch since he's picky. I usually pack a meat cheese and mayo sandwich, chips, fruit, and a Capri Sun. Suppers are all over the place, but he'd choose Doc Green's mac n cheese if it was up to him.































No comments:

Post a Comment