Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just a Quick Hello

Hi! I don't have much to update you with, but I'm not a fan of neglecting my blog(s), so I thought I'd at least say hello.

Nothing new with all the surgery stuff. I've been off pain meds since Wednesday morning and am doing good. We have a post-op appointment with my doctor on August 4th, and I'm looking forward to that because maybe he'll be able to help us put more of a time frame on things. And I just love to plan ahead! :)

Adam and I bought a motorcycle this week. We've had an old '65 Chevy truck since before we got married that Adam and his dad fixed up. It's the orange truck in our wedding photos:

Well, we finally decided to sell it. We didn't drive it that much and it wasn't even at our house most of the time because we didn't have room. So, we sold it last week and Adam had already had his sights set on getting a motorcycle. We had a cruiser vs. crotchrocket debate going on for awhile. I like cruisers, he's not a big fan. We finally compromised somewhere in the middle and got this:

It's a (lemme see if I can get this right) Kawasaki KLR650. It's called an Enduro, which means it's kind of a dirtbike, but can be ridden in town. Most importantly, it's a really pretty blue! :)

We just got done shooting a really great wedding in Hesston, so now I need to go relax. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment