Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fun at Dad's Work

First off, let me apologize for being a bad blogger. Here's the deal: my camera's in the shop. I sent it in right before Thanksgiving, and they had my email address wrong, so finally I called them back and got the (bank-breaking) estimate to fix it. It should be on it's way back to me soon.

Alas, I have had my other camera this whole time, but it's been hibernating at the studio, so I haven't been taking many photos.

But last night we were at Adam's school for a project he's working on, and the camera had finally come home with me, so we took some photos. But first, a few random pictures I found on the memory card. Sutton and Rachael from when she came to visit in mid-November:

And Diesel perched in one of his favorite spots.
   

On to the photos from last night. Sutton got to sit at his Daddy's desk and even did some lesson planning.


We found a big bear that was a perfect size for cuddling.

Butt copies!!!!

And lounging in a comfy K-State chair in the library. It was getting close to bed time at this point and he was done.

And I'm going to try to be a lot better about posting photos over Christmas break, by which time I'll hopefully have my nice camera back! Thanks for sticking with us...

1 comment:

  1. man you are a bad blogger! you're closed at work for the holidays and your last post is december 14?!?! get with the program! we need more pictures of Sutton or whatever...

    ReplyDelete