Sutton got a fun little kitchen today thanks to my facebook friend Leslie, who let us pick it up for free! I love free things. We've found that Sutton loves playing with his friend Avery's kitchen while he's at her house on Thursdays, so I'd been kinda keeping an eye out for used one.
He immediately had to put his airplanes in the microwave...normal.
He got a big bruise on his cheek from falling into the corner of our coffee table. Poor little lamb.
He's been so sick the past few days, fever and no appetite and pain from teething...I was glad to see him out and playing and happy.
He sure can turn it on for the camera! He knows all about posing and saying "Cheese!"
Handsome little dude! I forgot how much I love taking random photos of him for no reason! Hopefully I can do this more often. Although my browser crashed and my kid keeps crying for me while I've been trying to do this. A little more challenging than it used to be. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment