Friday, November 8, 2013
24 Weeks {Baby #2}
How far along? 24 weeks
Weight gain: 23,856 pounds. I mean...who knows.
Baby is the size of a(n): Cantaloupe
Food cravings/aversions: Toast with butter and honey. Mmmm.
Sleeping: Starting to get more hip pain while I sleep. Not sure what that's about.
Milestones: Some of my update things said that Baby can hear a lot better now. I may be imagining it, but I think a couple times I've felt more movement when I sing to Sutton at bedtime. I also think I may have felt hiccups a couple times, but not for sure yet.
How I'm Feeling: Still gigantic. And starting to notice that my lung capacity is decreased. I often walk at the Y on the treadmill, but tried the elliptical this week and had some major back pain so I had to quit after 10 minutes. It's also getting harder to photograph kids because it's more and more difficult to get down on their level.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Movement has become much more defined as jabs and kicks. I can feel him rolling around and my belly gets all lopsided when he's off to one side. Also, Sutton and I were discussing what 'thankful' means, and he said he's thankful for Mommy, Daddy, Diesel, and the baby. Pretty cute that he remembers the baby in that list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment