Thursday, November 28, 2013

27 Weeks {Baby #2}


How far along? 27 weeks

Weight gain: Not sure.

Baby is the size of a(n): Rutabaga, still weighs 1.5-2.5 pounds 

Food cravings/aversions: Haven't been wanting coffee (the fru-fru kind) as much. Any dairy sounds good though...milk, milkshakes, cheese.

Sleeping: Good, except I have a cold this week so my nose has been stuffed up and dry/painful at the same time. My throat hurts so bad from having to breathe through an open mouth at night. So I've been getting up several times each night for water or milk (and to pee, of course). It's also making my snoring worse (I snore, apparently), so poor Adam. I told him if we had a guest bed I'd go sleep there.

Milestones: Third trimester starts today!

How I'm Feeling: Things are getting much harder to do. I'm getting out of breath so easily, and getting up and down is difficult. I've had pain in my sciatic nerve for awhile, but now it's pretty much every time I stand up from sitting down for awhile. Lots of acid reflux. Had some nausea again the past couple days...really hoping it doesn't come back in full force again! 

Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: We decided on a name! Glory hallelujah. I suppose there's still a small chance that it could change, but I'm pretty sure we're set. We're going to keep it a secret again until he arrives.

Sutton wanted to join in the belly pic fun. :)

                    

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment