Wednesday, January 22, 2014

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 weeks

Weight gain: Not sure

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut or honeydew…this baby is probably somewhere in the 5-6.5 pound range.

Food cravings/aversions: Milk and ice still. Cereal. Cranberry apple juice.

Sleeping: It's been harder to nap lately…which is maybe a good thing because then I have more time to get all my final sessions edited and other business stuff taken care of. LOTS of dreams. One dream I had this week, I gave birth and it was triplets. Two girls and a boy…I remember that because I had an even amount of both gender. In the dream, I gave birth in a barn and couldn't come up with names since I wasn't expecting more than one baby.

Milestones: Next week, I'll officially be 9 months pregnant. Woohoo!

How I'm Feeling: I'm slowing down a lot. Lots more aches and pains when moving positions. I just scheduled a newborn session for next week (maybe I'm a glutton for punishment), so hopefully I can get through the 2 photo sessions I have next week and then I'm officially DONE shooting until my baby comes! Can't wait to take his photos. I still have moments where it's hard to breathe, but then I feel a lot of pressure on my bladder lately, so I really have no idea if he's dropped or not. Still lots of heartburn…Sutton likes to get my "medicine" (Tums) for me. He's such a good helper.

Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Sutton and I finally made a calendar to countdown til baby. I explained to him that it's like his advent calendar but without the candy. :) I don't know if he really gets it…maybe I should've made it a little easier to understand.

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment