How far along? 32 weeks
Weight gain: 43 pounds
Baby is the size of a(n): Giant…er…jicama
Food cravings/aversions: Milk, chocolate. Back to not really liking chicken.
Sleeping: Same…lots of flipping over, hip pain, and acid reflux. Getting up a lot to pee and grab a snack.
Milestones: I took my wedding ring off. :( I may have been able to keep it on for a bit longer but I didn't want to chance not being able to get it off later on. I started going to the doctor every 2 weeks. Belly button is flat (except for my little hernia that poofs out above it). AND…we're having a baby NEXT MONTH!
How I'm Feeling: The days are getting harder. I sometimes feel like I've been hit by a truck at the end of the day if it's been busy. I'm doing a lot of sitting with a heating pad on my back or my new back massager pad that Adam got me. I think I've had some contractions. He also likes to ball up in one spot which makes my belly hard and misshapen. But it's kinda cool to feel him and try to guess what body part is what.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: At my doctor's appointment this week, the nurse once again had trouble finding his heartbeat cause he was being crazy. And then once she found it, he had hiccups which made it hard for her to get a good reading. Also, my doctor told me that we will probably have another sonogram around 36 weeks to check for size since my belly was measuring at over 34 weeks when I was 31 weeks and 5 days. Lastly, I found out that I have a lot of amniotic fluid…so the combo of that along with the giant baby is why this belly is huge and everyone (including strangers) asks me if I'm due now. I get so many incredulous looks when I tell people that I'm not due til February.

No comments:
Post a Comment