On Christmas Eve, Sutton and Daddy spent the night sleeping out in the living room by the tree. I just love that they did this! Sutton was so excited about it too. I think it went mostly well…but what do I know…I was sleeping peacefully in my bed with my dog. :)
Sutton came in my room and told me to get up. Then Daddy started frying some bacon and making cinnamon rolls, while I made pancakes and Sutton got a pre-breakfast sucker.
We scarfed our yummy breakfast down and took a few photos.
Then it was time for presents! We had a hard time not going overboard for our awesome dude this year. He got lots of cool stuff. We were also dog-sitting my parents dogs while they were in Utah, so that's why you may see some extra canines in the background.
Movie...
His own digital camera (he says he's gonna come with me to weddings now because he's a photographer too)...
Some wooden fruit that he can "cut"...
A semi car carrier...
A cute, cinnamon roll-covered face...
My brother got Adam a bunch of tools for Christmas, so he had to use his new saw to open a gift.
And Sutton thought the saw was too loud.
A fun train set...
Mommy got an awesome new rain shower head.
And a back and shoulder massager that is wonderful.
Adam's brother Matt and his girlfriend Shay stayed out in our studio while they were here for Christmas. Sutton wanted uncle Matt to help him open his big gift.
A RC monster truck!
They had to try it out.
Then we finished up by emptying our stockings. This was the first year we've done stockings at our house and it was fun!
After we played with our gifts for awhile and got showered and dressed, we took a family photo and then headed over to the Chinese buffet for lunch with Matt and Shay.
…which is where I ate too much and threw up in the parking lot. Christmas memories. :)




































No comments:
Post a Comment