That Friday, we had a few friends over for a costume party. Adam thought it would be a great idea if people dressed up like him. And they did! Ha. Here's Luis as teacher Adam and Val as sporty Adam, with Izzy as an (non-Adam) octopus.

Scott is regular Adam and Ryan was...Adam El Luchador?
Chad, Tara, and Koehn went above and beyond and dressed up as our family. It's Adam, Gina, Sutton (notice the red hair), and even Baby Dreher #2!
And then we took photos in our costumes. Adam was Maverick from Top Gun, and I (once again) was the pregnant cheerleader. Sutton had taken off his Dusty costume at this point.
I got Adam a projector for his birthday that I found an awesome Groupon deal for. He was able to snag some big screens that his school was getting rid of and we mounted one in our basement to watch movies on. For his party, he set one screen up in our garage and hooked up his old Nintendo 64. So that's where the boys spent most of the evening while us girls talked inside.
I got him a white cake with white frosting (think wedding cake) because that's the only cake he likes. Maybe I need to learn to make wedding cake. {Thanks to Tara for these next photos because I totally forgot to take any.}

Sutton was very excited to sing Happy Birthday and help Daddy blow out the candles. Happy 30th Adam! I'll meet you there soon! ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment