Wednesday, December 25, 2013

31 Weeks {Baby #2}




How far along? 31 weeks

Weight gain: I don't want to know. :)

Baby is the size of a(n): Pineapple, though once again, this one's probably bigger.

Food cravings/aversions: Milk, chocolate, pineapple, pizza.

Sleeping: Getting up several times per night to use the bathroom. Still lots of turning and lots of dreams.

Milestones: I'm now 8 months pregnant. Since pregnancy is 9 months, that means we're CLOSE.

How I'm Feeling: Like I've run out of room for this little guy. I feel him in my ribs, so I can't ever slouch, and he loves to dance on my bladder. It's harder and harder to get up from sitting or out of a car.

Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Today, we went out to lunch at the Chinese buffet as is our Christmas tradition. I ate too much and ended up throwing up in the parking lot behind a snow hill. Not one of my finer moments.

I thought it might be kinda fun to compare my belly from when I was 31 weeks pregnant with Sutton (left) to this time. I think they're pretty close...right? Though I look much younger in the one on the left... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment