How far along? 30 weeks
Weight gain: 39 pounds. Wowza. I weigh now what I did at the end with Sutton...and I still have 10 weeks to go! Yikes.
Baby is the size of a(n): Length of a cucumber according to all the pregnancy websites, but this one is bigger. Read on...
Food cravings/aversions: Still loving milk. And chocolate or sweets of any kind. Hence the weight gain, most likely. :)
Sleeping: Starting to lose some sleep. The turning over is getting more and more frequent cause of hip pain, and my acid reflux doesn't like me laying down. I also have to get up more to pee. And I've been getting really hot at night. And I'm stuffed up. Haha.
Milestones: I feel like 30 weeks is a milestone in itself! Just 10 weeks left. And probably less because once again, we're having a giant baby. Baby is head down. Also, I start seeing my OB every 2 weeks now.
How I'm Feeling: I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. First, they confirmed my largeness. Nearly 40 pounds gained. Ugh. Secondly, you know all the belly pain I've been complaining about? Well, I have a hernia just above my belly button. Not much they can do about it at this point, and it may or may not resolve itself after the baby comes. It's no fun to have the pain, but at least I know there's a reason.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: We had a sonogram yesterday to measure the baby's growth and to get more accurate readings on his heart. Everything looked good with his heart, brain, and kidneys. Praise the Lord! But, as I said, we have another giant baby on our hands. He already weighs over 4 pounds and is in the 70th percentile. His head was measuring at over 33 weeks, so over 3 weeks ahead. Odds are that I will be induced a week early. My mom came along for the sonogram, which was neat. We got to see him with his feet up by his forehead (crazy boy), and we also got a photo of his profile that looks exactly like Sutton:


Don't feel bad I think I've already gained 25 pounds at 25 weeks
ReplyDeleteI had a TON of pain that never went away after giving birth to Gannon. I have a belly button hernia. Never even heard of one before. It is tender tender tender and I have to have a small procedure/surgery to fix it, but I will wait until after I am done nursing before going under for it. OB says it is more common than I thought of. I'll say a prayer for you right now!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!! Your photos are beyond amazing!! Each one is so awesome!!