How far along? 29 weeks
Weight gain: Don't know.
Baby is the size of a(n): Acorn squash...2.5-3.8 pounds
Food cravings/aversions: MILK. I LOVE MILK. Plain milk is AMAZING when I'm super thirsty (which seems to happen a lot, especially in the middle of the night), and chocolate milk is the perfect drink after supper before I go to bed. Mmm...I'm gonna have to go have some right now.
Sleeping: Lots of turning still due to hip pain, but I feel like I've been sleeping pretty hard. Except Sutton's been sick this week, so that kept us up a bit more than normal. I've been sneaking naps when I can...I've been more tired lately (somewhat reminiscent of the first trimester tiredness) and I got a little over a 2 hour nap yesterday while Sutton was napping. It was glorious.
Milestones: Definitely felt hiccups this week. My belly is to the point where you can just see him move across it all the time without having to feel it. And sometimes it gets really hard.
How I'm Feeling: I threw up this morning for the first time in months. That wasn't fun. I'm hoping that's not a sign of returning morning sickness and it was just a fluke thing. I've been having a lot more trouble at my photo shoots as far as moving around, getting up and down. Afterwards I've been having some pretty bad pain in my belly for the rest of the night. Not sure how this will affect the shoots I have between now and February.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: I MAY have had a couple contractions, but nothing that was painful, so probably just Braxton-Hicks. I didn't really have those with Sutton so I'm not 100% sure what they feel like. But it's prompted me to start thinking about getting his nursery somewhat ready and possibly our hospital bag packed just in case he decides to come early.

No comments:
Post a Comment