Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ren's 2 Year Photos

Instead of adding these to the last post, I decided to just make a separate one. Sutton and I took Ren's photos on a day when Daddy was gone alllllll day due to parent/teacher conferences at school. Ren woke up from his nap, I gave him a haircut and a bath, got him all dressed up, and we headed out to the studio. I was worried how it would go since I didn't have Adam's help, but Sutton was super helpful (and even took some of his own photos that I'll show you in a separate post). Fruit snacks were also helpful. :) Here are Ren's 2-year-old photos!

Had to include one with the pacifier since it is ever-present.


Sutton was helping me get smiles from little brother.


I love this one because he looks like such a little man from the back in his big boy outfit! (But for the record, I asked him tonight if he was a big boy or a baby and he told me baby.)


We get this concerned look from him a lot...


And Sutton gets this big ol' smile from him a lot...



He kept pointing at me, haha. Maybe I was asking him "Where's Momma?" or something to try to get him to look at me.


Not so sure about something Sutton was doing.


Hahahahahahaha.










This is his senior picture pose.



He makes this funny face a lot.














It has been unseasonably warm here for February, so we went out in the backyard for a few outside photos too. Ren has started asking to swing on the big boy swing, but it makes me a little nervous. This is just such a sweet photo of him. He has a mouth full of fruit snacks though... :)


See? There they are... {I decided at this point that I was over editing a million photos so some of the rest of these aren't as pretty.}






Big bro had to get in one but it made little bro mad that he was touching his swing.


"Noooooooooo!"


"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!"


My big helper!



I kept getting weird faces because of the fruit snacks...



Those ears! And those teeth!






He kept asking for more fruit snacks and I finally told him he could get up and have some, so he started running...


We went back in the studio and he got his snacks and went and sat back down on the little box I'd had him on earlier. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment