Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Short Update {With Photos!}

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month! Crazy. We are still loving our new house and while work on the house has slowed, we are still moving forward. The studio is finished, Ed put in the new furnace + all the duct work that will heat and cool the studio, office, and our bedroom. Adam is currently sheet rocking + mudding the office and stairs up to our bedroom. We have settled into living with the construction zone, as well as to sleeping in the basement dungeon. The cold down there has actually been nice on the few super warm days we've had!

Here are a few of my recent I Carry Your Heart photos just to add some cuteness to this post. We see this pouty face a lot from Sutton. I think he was mad that I was taking his photo. Get over it, kid.


Sutton doesn't usually take naps, but it got extra quiet one day when he was playing and I saw he'd fallen asleep while holding the new semi truck Papa had gotten him.


We went and played in the ditch here one morning, and Sutton was so sweet helping Ren climb in and out of it.


Ask Ren to laugh, this is what you get. Love those big teeth and ears!


Now that Ren is older, these two have begun fighting more. Which sucks. But I guess it was inevitable. They still have their moments of sweetness together though.


Ren got the bathtub all to himself the other night, which is a rarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment