Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4th of July

With this epic new space of ours, we had to have an epic 4th of July party, right? We had so much fun last night and I got my camera out towards the end of the night to capture some memories.

Our friend Jed camped out here the night before and got up at 4:30am to start smoking meat in his new smoker. We had some amazing brisket and pulled pork, and then everyone else brought sides and dessert and we did it potluck style! So much good food. After dinner, we started fireworks.









See that can in mid air in the photo below? Adam had just shot it in the air with a black cat and I got it on it's way down.



Ren's not a fan of fireworks and was much happier to hang out with Grandma!










Adam worked with Sutton a lot to get him more comfortable with fireworks this year.




The one below is another photo with good timing!




Love this picture of Ren with his two Grandmas!





The Aliceas won the prize for the best patriotic outfits!







Some people had left before I got my camera out, but I tried to kinda capture the set-up.



We tried to get all the kids to hold sparklers in a line for a photo, but it ended up in chaos. :) And then all my photos ended up being of Sutton.















I tried to force him to hold a sparkler but he really didn't want to. :(



I'm obsessed with this photo of Breegan. The lighting is so fun!!




And here are a few phone photos.



Jed's daughter Avery was here and played with Sutton during the set up, before the party started.



Our lovely patriotic ensembles courtesy of Adam's wonderful Walmart shopping skills.



My parents had awesome patriotic outfits!


Most of the spread.

                  

Ren and Uncle Steve stole my phone for some fun.


We are all related through marriage!! Jessica (on the left) is Adam's sister. Tara (in the middle) is married to Jessica's husband's cousin. :)



I got to sit down for a few minutes and all my boys needed momma time.



Hope everyone had a great 4th!!







No comments:

Post a Comment