Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sutton's 6th Birthday Video

I just remembered to do Sutton's birthday video today. And of course he and I went back and watched the past years' videos. He's so big!


1.    How old are you? Six
2.    What is your favorite color? Green
3.    What is your favorite toy? Star Wars.
4.    What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon, I mean no, Strawberry
5.    What is your favorite movie? Star Wars
6.    What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
7.    What is your favorite outfit? Cool. Cool outfits. Like I'm cool, like everybody thinks I'm cool.
8.    What is your favorite game to play? Minecraft
(The leg thing also happened the exact same way in last year's video, AND the year before that!!!
9.    What is your favorite snack? Goldfish.
10. What is your favorite animal? Tiger.
11. What is your favorite song? Phineas and Ferb.
12. What is your favorite book? Science books, space books too. I like space books yeah.
13. Who is your best friend? Ren
14. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Jelly toast, I mean peanut butter and jelly toast.
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the swing set.
16. What is your favorite drink? Fruit punch
17. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
18. What do you like to take to bed at night? My pillow.
19. What do you want to be when you get big? Police.
20. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cinnamon rolls.
11. What's your favorite thing to do with your brother? Play...play ninjas, I mean no, play jaguars.

Click here for the 4 year old video.
Click here for the 3 year old video.

No comments:

Post a Comment