I'm trying to catch up on the blog, can you tell? Sunday was Mother's Day and it was a hectic weekend but we still squeezed in some fun. Saturday afternoon I went and got a pedicure. Saturday evening we went to my parents for dinner, but my mom ended up having to take my grandma to the hospital so we didn't get to see her. Sunday morning, Adam made me French toast! We taught Sutton's Sunday school at church and then grabbed a quick lunch from Casey's on the way home so we could get Ren down for his nap. We woke him up a little early and headed to my cousin Hannah's graduation party where we got to eat cake, fruit in a chocolate fountain, and have Dr Pepper! The boys got to play with some new kittens that they'd just found, so that was the highlight of their life. That evening, Adam had to go to a Maize graduation, so the boys and I went over to Adam's sister's house to hang with them and his parents.
Before church, we took a few Mother's Day photos. Love these!
Snuggling the kitties!!
And I was glad to see my mom a little bit this weekend at the graduation party! Love you, Mom!








No comments:
Post a Comment