Thursday, May 18, 2017

Sutton's Last Day of Kindergarten

Today is Sutton's last day of Kindergarten! He's excited for summer, but he's actually more sad about not having Mrs. Merseal as his teacher anymore. She has been the best Kindergarten teacher we could've asked for. Loving, compassionate, encouraging and very good at what she does...Sutton has learned to read this year!

We took some photos this morning before we went to school. Here's his official first day and last day comparison. He has grown so much! As I said on facebook...I still know he's my baby because I had to edit peanut butter and drool off his face. :)


I don't think I've mentioned Sammie on here yet. We got Sammie last week Monday (the 8th) after our cat Shadow was hit by a car that morning. Sutton LOVES animals and especially his cat Shadow, so we knew we had to get him a new buddy. They have bonded so well and Sammie is fitting right in! Sutton wanted his picture with her this morning before he left.




What mom makes him do for photos:


What he wants to do for photos:



A couple more for mom:



Enter Ren. They wanted a photo where they were both holding this piece of plastic. Weird.






Can't believe my baby is a 1st grader now!  And here's a photo I took of him and Mrs. Merseal at his fake birthday party a couple weeks ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment