As promised in the last post, here are some photos from the last few weeks. This first one is 5 of the 7 pregnancy tests I took. The top one says negative. It was WRONG. Luckily, it wasn't the first one I took. I took 7 because the second line kept coming up really faint. I wanted a darker line, so I kept trying! The bottom one is digital, so that's the one I finally got excited about, because it actually said Pregnant.
The "official" positive.

Here's Adam making the shirts for our dogs. He's really amazing with an airbrush, so he insisted on airbrushing the t-shirts. :)
Diesel and Axl looking cute, ready for my parents to come over and find out the big news!
Notice the fat rolls? Our dogs are loved.
Adam had our nephew Corbin draw this and give it to his mom Jessica to tell her the news.
And....I'm reluctantly putting this photo on here. It's my 9 week belly photo. I'm at that awkward in between stage. I can't decide if it's bloat or baby.

Right now, we're at 10.5 weeks and looking forward to our doctor's appointment on Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment