I don't think you know me, but I went to high school with Adam (I was in Ginger's class) and have seen you taking pictures at weddings and enjoy your work. My heart just crushed when I read this. We lost our first baby too and it is absolutely awful. You fall in love with your baby the second you find out you're pregnant. Take time to grieve. Some people won't understand how much you're hurting during these next several months. I still think about our little angel in heaven. I am praying for you right now and will not only pray for comfort and peace but also that God would bless you with another little miracle! I'm so sorry.
You don't know me either, but I am a friend of Ginger and Jess Lindsay's. I also lost my first baby and when I saw on Jess's blog you had lost yours I was heartbroken. Like you said, I wouldn't wish this on anyone! It's somthing so sad and devastating that you can only truly understand if you have it happen! And when it happens to someoe else you are truly sad for them. It took me a while to move on, but with help from my husband and knowing God has that baby waiting for me to meet in heaven eased the pain in time. I have been praying for you!
Just want you to know I love you.
ReplyDeleteWe have been praying for you both!! So sorry. I pray for healing.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Gina! My heart is broken for you, you are definitely in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you know me, but I went to high school with Adam (I was in Ginger's class) and have seen you taking pictures at weddings and enjoy your work. My heart just crushed when I read this. We lost our first baby too and it is absolutely awful. You fall in love with your baby the second you find out you're pregnant. Take time to grieve. Some people won't understand how much you're hurting during these next several months. I still think about our little angel in heaven. I am praying for you right now and will not only pray for comfort and peace but also that God would bless you with another little miracle! I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me either, but I am a friend of Ginger and Jess Lindsay's. I also lost my first baby and when I saw on Jess's blog you had lost yours I was heartbroken. Like you said, I wouldn't wish this on anyone! It's somthing so sad and devastating that you can only truly understand if you have it happen! And when it happens to someoe else you are truly sad for them. It took me a while to move on, but with help from my husband and knowing God has that baby waiting for me to meet in heaven eased the pain in time. I have been praying for you!
ReplyDelete