I opened the card, and it said something along the lines of "be at the house, ready and dressed up by 5:30. We'll go out to a restaurant of your choice and after that, we'll have a WICKED good time."
I'd been bugging him that I wanted to go see Wicked ever since I heard it was coming to town, but tickets were expensive so he kept saying no. Well guess what? We went!
We started off the evening with dinner at Johnny Carino's, which was amazing. The only time we've ever eaten there was the night we got engaged, so it's extra special. Sadly, the only photo I took during the evening occurred at supper.
Sexy.Anywhay...(that wasn't a typo, please pronounce as spelled), after dinner we drove to Century II, only to realize we'd left the tickets at home. So we quickly sped home and back to the theatre.
Wicked was so good! I'd definitely see it again. And recommend it to everyone. I hope they come out with a movie soon. It was crazy because our programs said that the role of Elphaba was being played by the understudy, but she sang AMAZINGLY. The special effects were really cool and the songs were so fun. Plus there was humor thrown in and the actress playing Glinda was super funny.
I was exhausted by the time it was over and ready for bed, but it was such a good night. Thanks for being awesome on your birthday, Adam. Love you. :)
Wicked was so good! I'd definitely see it again. And recommend it to everyone. I hope they come out with a movie soon. It was crazy because our programs said that the role of Elphaba was being played by the understudy, but she sang AMAZINGLY. The special effects were really cool and the songs were so fun. Plus there was humor thrown in and the actress playing Glinda was super funny.
I was exhausted by the time it was over and ready for bed, but it was such a good night. Thanks for being awesome on your birthday, Adam. Love you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment