Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful For...

*my amazing husband...I'm so glad I found you

*my healthy, loving, supportive family...I love you all so much

*my awesome dogs...I truly couldn't live without them

*great friends...friends who've been there for me through everything that's happened this year

*a super cool small group...these couples have become our best friends

*my house...plenty of room and just my style

*that we have enough

*my job...despite the stressful days, I'm so blessed to do what I do

*Christmas music...even if everyone else thinks its too early :)

*health...and the good health of everyone I love

*my warm bed...so simple, but I look forward to it every night

*what's to come in 2010...can't wait!!!!!!


*my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ...He gives my life and trials meaning, He's gotten me through this terribly difficult year, and He's slowly teaching me to trust Him more.


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment