Got your attention with that title, didn't I?
This may have only been funny at the time, but I just had to blog it. Bear with me.
Last night, we were in bed and we had just turned off the lights. Diesel was on my lap because I was getting comfortable before he went and took up the whole bed with his nesting. Axl had just jumped down from our bed to venture over to his own bed for the night.
Suddenly, we hear a CLUNK.
Axl had (in the dark) ran into the open swinging door of Adam's dresser that isn't usually open. He got real sad, so he quickly came back over to my side of the bed to tell me about it and pout. Meanwhile, Adam tries to close the dresser door with his foot, and Diesel, not realizing that Adam was doing that, starts growling at the dresser.
Funny, right? Okay...whatever. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment