Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree is finally up! It's been sitting half finished since Sunday. Adam finally helped me put the silver string of balls up, which turned into an argument about the best way to go about it...I'll just do it myself next year. Love you, babe. :)

Anyway, our tree looks super cute in its little corner in the living room.


Diesel was real tired after helping me put up the tree.

I love putting up our tree because it brings back so many memories. Almost all our ornaments have been gathered in the years since we were born, we haven't bought any. I made this snowman in 1992 in art class. I think that must've been 2nd grade.

My Grandma and Grandpa Hiebert have given me an ornament every year since I was born so that when I had my own family, I would already have a bunch of ornaments for our Christmas tree. This bell is from my very first Christmas in 1985.

This is Adam's favorite childhood ornament.

And of course we have a few updated ones. This was from one of Adam's 5th graders.

And a little photographer bear for me. It's hard to see, but he's holding a camera.

I dug out the picture of the tree from our first Christmas after we were married in 2006. I remember calling it the Charlie Brown tree because it was so ugly. This years tree is much prettier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment