But I do have to admit that it's been a good year in some ways:
-my brother married his wonderful wife
-my business was booming
-because of our loss, several of my friendships became deeper
-our baby was created!!
Speaking of which...I'm fat. Just kidding, I really do love my belly. I try to stick it out more than necessary sometimes. Shh..that's a secret. :) Here's a new belly photo, taken yesterday. We're 14 weeks along now! Time is definitely going faster now that we're out of the first trimester. I finally remembered to have Adam take this one, and I even wore the same shirt as the last photo for a little consistency.

As far as Adam's dad...we're still waiting on doctor's opinions and waiting to see what the hole in his heart is doing. They did some breathing treatments today because he was having a hard time breathing, probably just because he's been horizontal for several days now, and stuff has just settled in his lungs. We've been spending a lot of time at the hospital, but it's been good to be with family. Both of Adam's half-sisters and one of our nieces drove in from Ohio and Alabama to be with Ed, and it was great to spend time with them. We had lunch at Panera today before they headed back home.
There's been an outpouring of generosity for the family, and we appreciate it so much. Food, money, time, and most of all prayer...we are so thankful for our awesome support system.
I hope everyone stays safe and WARM tonight...have a great 2010!
I know I said this earlier...but you are so cute...I sort of miss it (the belly) and being allowed to be "fat" :) Don't worry in no time you will get up, look in the mirror and be taken back at how much your little belly just grew over night! Such a crazy fun journey...so glad you are sharing it with us all. It is fun to live vicariously :)
ReplyDelete