Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Big News

I'm pregnant.

And I'm so relieved to finally be able to tell you all! I know you've been praying for us and I appreciate your prayers so much. I wanted to be able to tell sooner, but I'm sure you can all understand that we were and still are very cautious about being excited and open about it. Today's the 12 week mark, so we thought that would be a good time to spill the beans!

The due date is around July 1st, so we'll be having a summer baby! I loved having my birthday in the summer, so I'm sure our little one will too. I've taken a couple belly photos, so I'll be posting those soon.

Just wanted to let you all in on the awesome news! Thank you, Lord!

5 comments:

  1. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :) Yea for announcement day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! I have goose bumps and I am soooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina (and Adam) I am so very very very very...happy for you guys! I have prayed so hard that you would get pregnant again quickly. Can't wait to see all your progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog and I have been praying for you! I happen to work for an infertility clinic and I hear stories like yours everday and I get so excited to hear the news of women who so badly want a baby to finally be pregnant! I will continue to pray for you and for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, congrats, congrats! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby! Can't wait to see the belly pics. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete