Monday, July 5, 2010

Firsts

Sutton didn't enjoy his first bath at home very much. But he's so cute even when he's screaming.

Since he was born in the middle of summer, we figured we should get him acclimated to the pool right away. Adam's parents are house-sitting for some people who have a pool, so we headed over there one day last week. Adam and his dad went swimming while Sutton, Adam's mom, and I hung out in the shade. I think he liked his first trip to the pool!

We got this cute bucket hat with whales at one of our showers, but it's still a little big on him. :)

Sutton also met his future wife for the first time last week. This is Avery and Ginger with Sutton and I.

He met his cool Uncle Michael and Aunt Sara (my brother and his wife) who live in Colorado and made a special trip to Kansas just to meet him!

Kinda crazy how we used to just be a family of four, and now there are seven of us! Plus Axl's butt. :)

Saturday night, we took Sutton to church for the first time. I dressed him in jeans for the first time too, but they were waaaay too big.

Here's a better look at his outfit (his onesie says I love Dad). Pardon my battle wound - that bruise is still from my IV!

No comments:

Post a Comment