Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Official

We're parents.

I've gotten pooped on twice today, and Adam got it once.

Breast milk poop stains clothes and blankets. Did you know that?

Sutton makes a lot of dirty laundry for being so small.

I didn't take a photo of the poop.

:)

3 comments:

  1. OxyClean is about to become your new best friend! Let it soak in the washer over night, run it in the morning and you generally will be good to go.

    Just wait until it happens out in public, like in the waiting room for the doctor. And you don't have a new shirt. And you can't leave. That never happened to me. . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunlight is the best stain remover! I use cloth diapers, so when there's a poop stain, i just hang it in the sun for a few hours, and wallah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually BM poop stains WAY Less than formula poopy. Use that tide stain release and pre-soak in ice cold water! Works like a charmer. And welcome to parenthood! :)

    ReplyDelete