Monday, July 12, 2010

Sutton's Quirks

I'm excited for when Sutton is a little older and we can really get to know his personality. But there are already several things he does that are super cute and since he may grow out of them, I figured I should write them down.

*He likes to hold his pacifier in his mouth with both hands. That's what he's doing in the photo in the last post where Diesel is trying to sniff him.

*When I put him on my shoulder to burp him, he wrinkles his forehead and looks at me and does these really slow blinks and makes the cutest little noises in my ear.

*This isn't a quirk, but he has a fat forehead. :) Most people's foreheads are hard because they're just bone and skin. But Sutton's is a little squishy.

*When he's not swaddled, he sometimes loses control of his arms and will have an outburst where they'll just spasmadically stretch outward.

*His burps can be really really loud.

*He likes to hold onto things, so sometimes when I'm nursing him, he'll grab onto the strap of my nursing tank top and just hang on the whole time.

*Sometimes when we give him his pacifier, he'll get real excited and shake his head back and forth and lunge at it.

*He likes to stretch his legs straight out and keep them that way.

*When he's sleeping, his breathing makes his whole body move up and down, up and down.

*He squeaks when eating, and makes crazy noises in his sleep. The noises may cause us to have to put him in his own room for night sooner rather than later...

*No matter how tightly we swaddle him, he always finds a way to get his hands out of the blanket and up by his face.

I haven't uploaded the most recent photos of Sutton, but here's a cute one from last week of my two sweet boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment