Adam just told me a funny story.
Last night, we had McDonald's for dinner. Adam took a long nap after work so we didn't get around to eating til 8:30 and I was STARVING, so we just went and grabbed something quick. Per usual, I didn't finish my fries.
Adam had a rough time falling asleep due to said nap. So he decided to get up and go downstairs to watch TV during the middle of the night.
Our entire married life, we've slept with our bedroom door closed. Since having Sutton, I've started leaving it open because, even though we have a monitor, I want to have backup in case it breaks or something so I can still hear him. Hence...our dogs have always been confined to our bedroom. Apparently, at least one of them is fond of his new found freedom.
Adam enters the family room downstairs; he turns on the light.
Axl is asleep on the couch with the McD's bag on his head. No french fries in sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment