Monday, August 30, 2010

Rompers

I've just discovered the undeniable cuteness of rompers. Sutton looks SO handsome in them. I have three or four in his closet that I hadn't put on him yet because I thought they looked too big. But then I found out he was 13 pounds and thought I'd at least try one. OhmygoshIcouldjusteathimup. LOOK AT THE CUTENESS:
The little collar and the buttons at the top? Ugh, I can't get over it. I tried to get a photo of the one he's wearing today so you could see his sexy thigh rolls in shorts, but I couldn't really get a good photo...this isn't his best angle. I'm hiding because I got no makeup and nasty hair. :)

Have you noticed how my new computer is in the room where we keep all our clothes? Sorry for the mess...I hope you don't mind because I'm trying not to. Our bedrooms are all pretty small and have very small closets. Since my summer clothes alone take up the closet in our bedroom, Adam has all his in our third upstairs bedroom (which is now also an office of sorts), and we both have our dressers in there. I need someone from HGTV to come over and organize my life. Or my mom. Mom?

1 comment: