Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Funny Face

Look at that face. :)

I apologize for the blog neglection. The truth is, I haven't taken many photos of Sutton recently. I've kinda been going back to work (shhh...don't tell anyone, it's not official yet), and so I've been busy. I don't know how I'm gonna do this working mom thing...I guess we'll figure it out!

Sutton is looking so big these days! His thighs are finally a little chunky instead of (as my mom put it) "bird legs." He's also filling up more of his car seat, so he must be growing! That makes me so happy. We're using size 1 diapers because he kept having blowouts in the newborn size. The size 1s are still pretty big, but so far, so good (good = no poop on mom). And, unfortunately, he's been dubbed Goatbaby. It's just so fitting...he makes goat noises all the time. It's quite hilarious.

This evening, Sutton and I went to Newton to visit my parents after they got back from visiting my brother and his wife in Colorado. Michael raced in a 70 mile off-road bike race this weekend and placed 33 out of 300 some. WOW! Aunt Sara knitted Sutton a super cute hat and blanket that my mom gave me tonight. My boy has a big head, and the hat was a little snug. That, coupled with the 110 degree heat today made him an unhappy camper. But look how cute!

Sometimes Sutton will have an outburst and will make about 50 different faces in the course of about a minute. It's so funny. We need to try to catch this on video sometime. If we could get that, accompanied by some goat noises, we'd win big on AFV! And if we threw some video of our shadow-chasing dog in there...holy cow. I can't even imagine.


Sutton says goodnight (after a long day of, you know, voting.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment