Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dandelions and Cousins

Yesterday morning, Adam and I found this beautiful field of dandelions at our nearby park and I decided we should come back in the evening for better light to get some photos of Sutton. Adam's sister Chrystal came in town in the afternoon from Ohio with our nephew and nieces, so after dinner, we headed over to the park to take photos and play.

Isn't he beautiful? :)

 Here's the setup...Adam trying to make him happy with a dandelion.

"But Mama, why can't you just hoooooooold me?"


This is one of my most favorite faces ever. He's just concentrating so hard.






 Then we went over to the playground to play with the cousins.
Adam making Emily and Parker sick on the merry-go-round.




Both with the tongues out. Nice.

Megan and me.


Emily's an amazing gymnast...I'll let you know when she makes it to the Olympics. Not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment