Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Training the NINJA - a blog hack.

Gina is out working.

I must teach my son the way of the NINJA.  Hi, I am Adam, and I am a NINJA MASTER.  Most of you don't know this about me.  I try not to advertise it too much.  But to show my extreme ability I will show you a few pictures of me ninjatizing stuff.

 This is a picture of a meeting I ninja'd into.  I had to obtain a few fingerprints from some of these guys and it was just easier while they were together.

 I ninja'd into this party, got some water, and was out of there.
 The ring this bride was wearing was stollen.  I was hired to retrieve it, without being seen.  If you look carefully you can see a slight blur from my foot as I jumped up into the tree.
 Ninja soft side, we all have them.  One of the rare times I let myself be seen, make the enemies think I am weak.


Now to the training.  First, the headband.  (given to me by one of my awesome students.  I would tell you her name, but she is a NINJA, and I don't want to blow her cover.  So why blow my cover?  I don't need cover, I am cover, ya, think about that one.  NINJA THOUGHT BOMB)


Perfect fit.  Aerodynamic, beautiful, deadly.  
Next we started working with nunchucks.  He picked it up really quick.


 Practicing a deadly NINJA swing.

 You might be asking yourself "what if he doesn't have his nunchucks with him when he must do some NINJAING?"  Well, I taught him how to use and MAKE his chucks, that's how NINJAS roll.


Next, training with the NINJA STAR, a personal favorite.  I have taken out heads of governments with my NINJA STAR. 




Next we practiced our NINJA STEALTH.  The first picture is next to a water bottle for reference, the next picture is of him, in NINJA MODE!



We did a little practice outside.  You can see where he is sitting.  Our next lesson will be talking about how although a NINJA can be totally invisible when we want to, you still have to be careful of your butt tracks.  


And last is just a few shots of him practicing in his chair.  He got some good choke holds in using his chucks on the puppet.  He will be deadly.  With my training I have no doubt that he will one day become one of the greatest, deadliest, and NINJAIEST NINJAS of all time.



2 comments:

  1. Do you get Dental being a ninja master? Because I'm looking to switch careers and I absolutely need dental coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wondered about that...being a retired NINJA myself, if the little NINJA man had not been in my house at times when there was no Jeep out in the driveway. it was though i could sense a presence, but not visibly see a body.....

    ReplyDelete