Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday BBQ

Friday night, we had friends over to our house for a bbq and chiminea fire in our backyard. I have some awesome and hilarious friends. Val went to Party City before coming over, she walked in and tried to decide, "Okay, what kind of decorations would Gina like...?" Then she saw the Twilight display and it was meant to be.


She also made me some amazing birthday brownies and cookies. We had so much good food that night! Here's me and Val. She's so cute.




The sweaty baby got sweaty, so we stripped him down and Adam and Scott took him outside in the breeze while the rest of us chilled inside.


It was fun because a lot of these people didn't know each other. I had friends from our small group, Jaclyn from work and her hubby Mark, and my brother Michael and his wife Sara who live in Colorado. Everyone got along really well!


Scott trimmed his beard since our campout! I was so proud of him. Sutton likes hanging out with Scott. So does Diesel. Weird.



Adam tried to start a fire but all this dead grass just made for a bunch of smoke.


Adam, Luis, Michael, and Mark sitting by the fire. Diesel was wanting to go to bed at this point, so he kept trying to get people to let him inside.


Sara, Val, and Jaclyn.


After I put Sutton to bed, we had birthday brownies. I lit my own candles...is that allowed? :)




All the friends without kiddos were going to a late movie, so we headed back inside to clean up. Meanwhile, Ryan realized his shirt blended in with our walls.


Ryan and Scott (who are actually cousins) were going on a date to the movie since Ryan's wife is out of town. So we had to take their pre-date picture. :)


Love my friends! Next up...Sunday (my actual birthday) with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment