Monday, August 15, 2011

Details & Snacking

I'm kind of obsessed with Sutton's mouth. It's just like his Daddy's...the top lip sticks out above the bottom one. And his mouth is so expressive, it has different positions when concentrating, sleeping, peering. I also love his little hands with the indented knuckles. Oh my gosh, and the feet. The cute cute feet with MY toes on them. And the bedhead. Love it.


I was taking these during snacktime today, so I also got some photos of the feeding habits. You know what I mean...the fingers going ALL the way in the mouth when shoving in a goldfish cracker. Awesome.









 And this has nothing to do with anything, but there's this flower that randomly came up in the middle of our bed of mulch in the front yard. So crazy that this thing could survive and thrive in 100+ degree temps with no water, coming up through the mulch. Just a little reminder of God's miracles.



(That red stuff in the mulch is dried paint. Which is covering our driveway, courtesy of Adam and one of his many projects.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment