The boy was in desperate need of a photo shoot today. He was just looking so cute. I SHOULD be spending this time that he's napping working, but alas, his cuteness overrides my better judgement.
He stole my lens cap, and then he thought I needed it back. I let him keep it.
Look at that baby with his feet crossed and his chubby cheeks + chin.
Uh oh, We lost the bottom lip again.
He really thought I needed the lens cap.
"Mama, don't you need THIS?"
"FINE. I will come make you take it." This was a big deal - he's never crawled in grass before, he doesn't like how it feels.
"Oh wait, I hear an airplane."
"There it is!"
Gotta make the airplane noises.
My sweetiepie looking handsome as ever.
And on another topic...I've lost 6 pounds in the past few weeks! Hooray! I only have 4 more to go til I'm at my college/wedding weight. After I was done breastfeeding, I really was determined to get not only the baby weight off, but also the extra few pounds I'd gained since we got married. I've been exercising three times a week (step aerobics classes at the Y, elliptical, stair stepper), and eating around 1300-1400 calories per day. The Livestrong app is my best friend for counting calories!












No comments:
Post a Comment