Wednesday, November 20, 2013

26 Weeks {Baby #2}



How far along? 26 weeks

Weight gain: 27ish pounds

Baby is the size of a(n): Head of lettuce, still weighs 1.5-2.5 pounds though this baby may be on the big side, read on...

Food cravings/aversions: Milk, and hot drinks like cocoa and tea have been good this week. Sweet potatoes are awesome. No aversions other than some chicken.

Sleeping: Good sleeping, lots of dreaming.

Milestones: I've been pregnant for exactly half a year! And next week will be the start of the third trimester.

How I'm Feeling: Like a giant. I think cutting down on carbs and sugar has helped me feel better though. I can tell if I don't do great with that, that I feel kinda gross. I'm also still a little stressed about the name thing, or lack thereof. And since work is so busy, I've been pretty tired still.

Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: At my doctor's appointment yesterday, we found that my belly is measuring 2 weeks ahead. I generally measured ahead with Sutton too, so either my body just likes to over-achieve, or I am growing yet another big baby. We are having a sonogram on Dec. 17 to find out just how big this kid is, as well as to get more readings on his heart. Also at my appointment, the nurse once again had a really hard time finding his heartbeat because he was moving all over the place. Every time she'd put the doppler on there, he'd kick it. She finally set the doppler down and started feeling around to see how exactly he was positioned in there so that she could better estimated where his heart would be.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You are looking great! So excited for everything baby-ness happening!

    ReplyDelete