Then with the jackets…Ren was melting down by this point because it was time to eat.
So in goes the pacifier.
Look at this handsome boy I have. I just love him and his quirky personality. :)

Then we were able to keep it pretty low-key on Sunday morning. We made waffles and played and just hung out. I explained the real meaning of Easter to Sutton since he was so excited to hunt for eggs later that evening. After naps, he came to me and said "We're going to go hunt for Easter eggs, but that's not REALLY what Easter is about. It's about God." :) Then we headed over to Adam's parents for an the egg hunt and dinner.
Uncle Steve held Ren so I could take photos and Adam could take video. We were THOSE parents, hovering over their child the entire time he hunted eggs, bombarding him with photos. Oh well. :)
Each grandkid had their own color of eggs to find. Sutton's was blue. He also got to hunt for Ren's yellow ones. Lucky kid. He may only be able to pull that off for one more year.
He couldn't stop chewing his candy long enough for me to take his picture. Exhibit A:
And exhibit B:
We took some family photos before heading inside to eat. Here's our first Easter as a family of four!
Handing off my boy to Grandma.
Ed and Janet with 6 of their 14 grandkids.
And just the cousins. Love them!






















No comments:
Post a Comment