Getting ready to head to the hospital the morning of February 19. (Oh…my swollen face…)
A couple more hospital photos...
We're home!
At the doctor, waiting to get blood drawn to check bilirubin levels.
Cuddling at home.
It's the same smooshy face!
Rachael stayed at our house while we were in the hospital, and we came home to a spotless house and meals cooked for us. She's amazing. I had to send her a photo of the house the next day…we'd ruined all her hard work.
Snuggling with his lovey from Sutton.
Soaking up some rays...
Asleep with his hands in the air.
Modeling his stylish mittens from Aunt Jessica. You can see the scratches on his face from when he wasn't wearing them.
We did a lot of this in those first few days. Hanging out by the windows in the swing.
Ren loves to nap with Daddy.
Yellow from the jaundice, but still cute.
Chunky.
By this point, he was done having me take his newborn photos.
We were both tired and hot at the end of our newborn photo session, so we took a little nap in the sunshine in my studio.
Sutton wrote an H!
Sutton being a very helpful assistant for some more photos.
Ren's 1 week check-up at the doctor.
Daddy snoozing with Diesel and Ren.
One of our first outings as a family of four. We went out to Adam's RC flying field. Ren and I sat in the car cause it was a little cool.
Our first meal in a restaurant as a family of four when Ren was one week old. The boys both did so good. The man sitting behind Adam…you can barely see his right shoulder and part of his head…paid for our meal because he was so impressed by our well-behaved kiddos. It was the sweetest thing! He made a couple comments to us throughout our meal, one of which was that he really liked that Sutton ordered water and not some sugary drink. Ha! He's obviously not aware of the gallons of chocolate milk we go through here at home. :)
Love this one of Ren:
Ren is a messy eater. This is pretty much how he looks after every time he nurses. Definition of a milk coma.
He hangs out in his bouncy seat while I shower. He's been pretty good about letting me shower most days.
Holding hands with mom.
I absolutely LOVE my wrap that Val made me. I get so much more done this way. At this point, I wasn't an expert at wrapping and tying it.
This was a cold, snowy day so I made him a nest to stay warm.
Trying to get a few things done on my computer.
Pretty sure he has my ears.
Cousins. Future babysitter?
He's been watching too much Star Trek.
Adam bought him pink pacifiers because he wasn't paying attention. I have to be careful not to take these out of the house, haha.
We napped together every day of my maternity leave during Sutton's nap. This was always my view.
Love these boys.
Sutton reading to his brother.
Don't remember if I posted these photos of Ren's room or not. I actually decorated this time around! Poor Sutton. At least he has a cool room now.
A few of Ren's many faces.
Bros watching TV.




































































No comments:
Post a Comment