I'm intrigued by this because I still have control over the settings such as aperture and shutter speed, so I can adjust how light or dark it is, which is AWESOME. And also, I can make the background blurry like I do in photos, which I think makes the video look so much better. The only thing I'm still trying to figure out is focusing (as you'll see). The only way I could do it was by manually focusing it, and that doesn't seem the best way, especially when you have moving subjects. So I'll need to do a little more research on that.
Enjoy a couple of test videos of the boys! I figure we'll look back at these and LAUGH at Sutton's cute little boy voice and the pink snow boots that he is currently obsessed with wearing (hand-me-downs from his cousins). He's even decided that pink is his new favorite color now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment