1. My sweet little family :: All four of us have been hit with some sort of stomach bug in the past week, but I'm so glad that for the most part we are healthy.
2. Healthy food :: I have recently made a big change and am already feeling so much better!
3. Exercise :: I have been exercising regularly since the beginning of school and am feeling better and faster in that realm too.
4. Our house :: We put up our Christmas tree last week which mean we rearranged some furniture and I just love our home, especially at Christmas time when it's decorated. Adam made this video time lapse that I think turned out so cool. I didn't know he was videoing until he put it on the train for that part!
5. My job :: It was crazy for a few months due to the fall photo season, but now that things are slowing down a bit and I'm getting a normal amount of sleep, I can look back and know that while it's hard when I'm in the midst of it, it's a way to provide for my family while staying home with my boys during the day.
6. Teachers :: I am glad for Sutton's teacher as well as all the teachers out there. The older Sutton gets, the more frustrated I can get when I try to teach him something. So I'm glad it's not my job! :)
7. Learning :: Sutton has been learning so much lately. I feel like he is SO CLOSE to starting to read. He knows all the sounds that letters make (Thanks, Ms. Sharon!) but he can't quite connect the sounds into making a word. But he has grown so much this year with both reading and math, and I'm so excited for him.
8. Friends :: My friends, Sutton's friends (hopefully Ren and Adam will make some friends one day ;)). Friends are a blessing.
9. Family :: We are very grateful to live close to both of our families and are lucky that they can help us with the kiddos sometimes. Especially last week when I was sick and Adam couldn't miss work. His parents came over and kept the kids alive so I could rest.
10. Adam :: In effort to end this without spending the whole day on it, I will give kudos to my rock and best friend. He's the best. Can't imagine life without him...likely because he's been in my life for nearly half of it (and I'm still not tired of him!).
Photos...here's Sutton hanging out with Diesel and watching the iPad while I worked.
Ren loves to sneak into Sutton's room when the door is left open (which is rare). He steals the water bottles that collect in there.
Sutton discovered his little brother in his room and decided they should wrestle.
Ren escaped up the ladder.
Sutton joined him on the top bunk and they found Sutton's treasure jar filled with acorns and leaves. Very interesting stuff, people.
Ren was very excited to get to hold it.
Then it was time for some coloring. I like the way Sutton holds his mouth when he concentrates.












No comments:
Post a Comment